Notopedia is a nonprofit organization with a mission to provide free learning support to all. Click here to donate or volunteer
Notopedia has a mission to provide free learning support. Click here to donate or volunteer.
|Posted On||21st November, 2023|
|Starting Date||6th November, 2023|
|Closing Date||6th December, 2023|
|Designation||Young Professional||Age Limit||Max - 32 years (Age relaxation is applicable as per NCDC)|
MBA in Marketing Management / Cooperative Management / AgriBusiness Management / Rural Development Management, 2-3 years post qualification experience of marketing. Experience in Banks/ Financial institutions will be preferred.
Advt. No: 5/2023
The post-wise, Qualification are as follows:
|Examination Date||Will Be Notified Soon|
Will be uploaded soon
|Job type||Contractual||Application mode||Online|
|How to apply||
1. Read the advertisement carefully, before you apply.
2. Keep your Documents whole, and at the time of submission check each document carefully.
3. Interested eligible candidates should send their duly filled applications (only in the prescribed format) along with self-attested copies of the relevant supporting documents/certificates if required through email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the name of the post in the subject line on or before 06 December 2023.
4. For any other information, visit the official site.
1. Exact number of vacancies shall be determined as per requirement of the Corporation at the time of interview of the shortlisted candidates.
2. The engagement shall be purely on a contract basis and will not confer any right for regular appointment in NCDC or in its associated organizations. The contractual person shall not be entitled to any benefits / compensation/ absorption /regularization of service in the National Cooperative Development Corporation. The contractual person shall not claim any benefit/compensation/absorption/regularization of service with NCDC under the provision of Industrial Disputes Act 1947 or Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act 1970
3. Professionals will be engaged initially for a period of 3 years which may be extended by 1 year at a time to a maximum tenure of 5 years for providing high quality services on specific projects as per requirement. However, their continuation in their respective position beyond the first and subsequent years would be contingent on a satisfactory Annual Performance Review based on clearly defined Key Performance Indicators.
4.0 The consolidated remuneration will be inclusive of applicable taxes and no other facility or allowance will be allowed. Remuneration will be paid on monthly basis. An annual increment subject to satisfactory performance.
5. Working Hours, Travelling, Daily Allowance, Leave etc.: The contractual person shall be governed as per applicable provisions of NCDC for contractual appointments.
6. In case the performance of the contractual person is not satisfactory, or she/he fails to perform/carry out the functions entrusted or otherwise, or she/he is found in disciplined or wanting, NCDC may terminate the contract at any time by giving one month’s notice or one months’ compensation in lieu thereof without assigning any reasons.
7. The contractual person shall be required to produce original documents and certificates in support of her/his age, qualification and experience at the time of joining failing which her/his offer of engagement shall stands withdrawn.
8. The educational qualification, age, experience etc. as stipulated in advertisement shall be determined as on the last date for submission of application.
9. Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria would not entitle an applicant to be called for interview/personal discussion. NCDC may make a preliminary short listing on the basis of academic records/experience etc. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/personal discussion.
10. NCDC reserves the right to cancel or withdraw this advertisement at any time without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Application can be submitted by sending duly filled prescribed proforma (enclosed) along with self-attested copies of all requisite documents and latest photo via email to email@example.com. Last date for submission of application is 30 days from the date of publication of the Advertisement.
11. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Delhi only.
News about the latest admissions, results, upcoming government jobs, Sarkari exams and many more.
Register at Notopedia for free today, so that you won’t need to hunt the net for free study material & other resources when you face the need.