Notopedia is a nonprofit organization with a mission to provide free learning support to all. Click here to donate or volunteer
Notopedia has a mission to provide free learning support. Click here to donate or volunteer.
|Posted On||21st November, 2023|
|Starting Date||14th November, 2023|
|Closing Date||28th November, 2023|
|Designation||Junior Resident||Age Limit||Max - 30 years (Age relaxation is applicable as per AIIMS, Bhopal)|
A Medical Degree viz. MBBS in respective disciplines recognized by NMC/ Institute of National Importance, Candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) on the date of Interview, but not earlier than five years before the date of Interview are eligible to apply, Valid Registration with NMC /State Medical Council.
Advt. No: AIIMS, Bhopal/JR (Non-Acad.)/2023/34
Details of posts with a category-wise breakup are as follows:
Minimum Rs. 56,100/- Per Month
|Examination Date||28 November 2023|
|Job type||Contractual||Application mode||Offline|
|Exam Venue||The Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Bhawan (Medical College Building), AIIMS Bhopal.|
|How to apply||
1. Read the advertisement carefully, Before you apply.
2. Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in interview scheduled on 28 November 2023 at TThe Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Bhawan (Medical College Building), AIIMS Bhopal with the following documents.
3. For any other information, visit the official site.
1. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves while applying that they possess the minimum essential qualification(s) and experience (if any), laid down in the advertisement. The candidate should ensure they have requisite qualification(s) from recognised Board/University/Institute. Mere fulfilling the minimum qualifications or the eligibility criteria does not entitle an applicant to be considered for selection/appointment.
2. Wherein any recruitment year any vacancy earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up due to non-availability of a suitable candidate belonging to EWS, such vacancies for that particular recruitment year shall not be carried forward to the next recruitment year as backlog.
3. AIIMS, Bhopal reserves the right to vary the posts / cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
4. Eligibility of the candidate shall be considered as on the date of Interview.
5. Only those candidates, who have been declared passed in their qualifying degree exam and will be completing their course tenure on or before the date of Interview, will be eligible.
6. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issuing an appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicant in this regard. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
7. No Objection Certificate (NOC) is compulsory for those candidates, who are working in Central/State Government / Semi Government/Autonomous Institutions/PSUs from their respective organization. The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital/ Institutions are required to forward/submit their application through proper channel only. If it is brought to the notice of the Institute at any stage that the candidate had not submitted application through proper channel, then the candidature will stand cancelled and in case of selected candidate, services will be terminated immediately. The candidates will not be permitted for Interview, if they fail to produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of Test/Interview.
8. Inadequately filled / incomplete applications may be summarily rejected.
9. Interviews will be held at AIIMS Bhopal. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the selection process.
10. The joining/appointment of the candidates will be purely contractual and need basis.
11. Any vacancy arising because of non- joining by selected candidate(s) in this selection or by resignation of candidate, who had joined after selection or resignation of currently working JRs will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to their merit, if any.
12. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
13. Private practice of any type is prohibited, in case of selection.)
14. The candidates appointed may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
15. The candidate(s) appointed is/are expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
16. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
17. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action shall be taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
18. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
19. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
20. Any addendum/corrigendum/updation/notification etc. will be posted on AIIMS Bhopal website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in only. No individual intimation will be sent to the applicants through post. Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting Institute website regularly.
21. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court(s) at Jabalpur/Bhopal (M.P.).
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Junior Resident Recruitment November 2023
Indira Gandhi Hospital Delhi Junior Resident walk-in-Interview Recruitment October 2023
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rajkot Junior Resident Recruitment September 2023
News about the latest admissions, results, upcoming government jobs, Sarkari exams and many more.
Register at Notopedia for free today, so that you won’t need to hunt the net for free study material & other resources when you face the need.