Notopedia is a nonprofit organization with a mission to provide free learning support to all. Click here to donate or volunteer
Notopedia has a mission to provide free learning support. Click here to donate or volunteer.
|Posted On||21st November, 2023|
|Starting Date||5th December, 2023|
|Closing Date||3rd January, 2024|
|Designation||Welfare Officer / Probation Officer / Prison Welfare Officer||Age Limit||Max - 30 years (Age relaxation is applicable as per DSSSB)|
Post Graduate (Relevant Subject)
Advt. No: F.1 (168)/P&P-I/ DSSSB /2023/2855
Details of posts with a category-wise breakup are as follows:
The post-wise, Qualification are as follows:
|Application Fee||GEN : 100 OBC : 100 EWS : 100||Examination Date||Will Be Notified Soon|
Will be uploaded soon
|Job type||Permanent||Application mode||Online|
|How to apply||
1. Read the advertisement carefully, Before you apply.
2. The candidates should apply online through the official link on or before 03 January 2023.
3. Keep your Documents whole, and at the time of submission check each document carefully.
4. Wherever an Application Fee is required for Submission of an Application, It Must be submitted on time, or else the Application will be rejected.
5. After successful submission of an application, it is required to have a copy of your application form, for further process.
6. For any other information, visit the official site.
1. The vacancies advertised are liable to vary (increase or decrease). In case the vacancy position is reduced to any number or even nil by the user department, Board is not liable to compensate the applicant for any consequential damage/loss. Further, vacancies in respect of PH/ PwBD candidates are liable to vary (increase or decrease) subject to provisions of RPwD Act,2016.
2. The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel or modify the advertisement or part of it at any stage.
3. The centers for holding the examination will be in Delhi/NCR only.
4. The Board reserves the right to cancel a part or entire process of examination or a part of it due to administrative reason(s) and in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities/ malpractice noticed by the Board. The Board also reserves the right to cancel or set up a new examination centre and divert the candidates from a particular examination centre to another examination centre if required. The Board also reserves the right to direct candidates of any centre to some other centre to take the Exam. No request for change in date, time and centre of exam will be accepted under any circumstances.
5. In case of any inadvertent error in publication of advertisement, the final result will be prepared on the basis of Recruitment Rules of the concerned post, DoPT guidelines, Examination Schemes available on the Board website and any other prevailing guidelines of GNCTD and GOI.
6. The Board reserves the right to change or make amendment in the examination scheme, any time before the examination, if so required.
7. The candidature of the candidate to the Examination is entirely provisional and subject to the outcome of any direction/ decision/ order/ pronouncement of any Court of Law and mere issuance of Admit Card or appearance at Examination does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post.
8. Abbreviations used are denoted as under: EWS-Economically Weaker Sections, ExSM- Ex-Serviceman, UR-Unreserved (General), SCScheduled Caste, ST- Scheduled Tribe, OBC- Other Backward Classes.
9. Use of Calculator, Laptop, Palmtop, other Digital Instrument/ Mobile/ Cell phone, Pager/ electronic watches and any metallic items etc. is/ are not allowed. Candidates are advised not to bring any of the above gadgets in the examination centre as no arrangements for keeping or for security of these items will be available at the centers.
10. In case any candidate is caught/ found to be in possession of any gadget/instrument, he/ she would be debarred from the examination and legal proceedings shall also be initiated against the candidates.
11. The candidates are instructed to follow the following dress code while appearing for DSSSB Exam Light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/ Trouser, Slippers, sandals with low heels. Shoes are not allowed.
12. In case there is any discrepancy among the English, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi version of advertisement/ information, the English version will be treated as final.
Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board Nursing Officer Recruitment December 2023
Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board Tutor Recruitment November 2023
Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board X-Ray Technician Recruitment November 2023
News about the latest admissions, results, upcoming government jobs, Sarkari exams and many more.
Register at Notopedia for free today, so that you won’t need to hunt the net for free study material & other resources when you face the need.