Notopedia is a nonprofit organization with a mission to provide free learning support to all. Click here to donate or volunteer
Notopedia has a mission to provide free learning support. Click here to donate or volunteer.
Total Posts: 148
TSPSC Agriculture Officer 2023 Final Answer Key & Response Sheet Released
About: The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the final answer key & response sheet for Agriculture Officer 2023 CBRT. To view the final answer key & response sheet, click on the link provided below.
Final Key & Response Sheet
Final Key & Response Sheet (Video)
Download CBT Admit Card
Admit Card Date
Rescheduled CBT Date
CBT Exam Date
CBT Exam Date (Video)
Last Date Extended
Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee : 10/01/2023
Last Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee : 02/02/2023 up to 05:00 PM
Date of CBT : 25/04/2023
Date for Downloading of Hall Ticket : From 7 days prior to the Exam
10th January, 2023
2nd February, 2023
Last Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 02 February 2023 up to 05:00 PM
Date for Downloading of Hall Ticket: From 7 days prior to the Exam.
An Applicant should not be born after 01 July 2004
An applicant should not be born before 02 July 1978
18 - 44 Years (Age Relaxation is applicable as per TSPSC)
B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture
Advt No. 27/2022
For Each Applicant : Rs. 320/- (Application Processing Fee Rs. 200/+ Examination Fee Rs. 120/-)
All Unemployees Are Exempted From Payment Of Examination Fee
All Employees of Any Government (Central / State / PSUs / Corporations / Other Government Sector) have to Pay The Prescribed Examination Fee
Payment Mode: Through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card
Details of posts with a category-wise breakup are as follows:
The post-wise, Qualification are as follows:
GEN : 320 OBC : 320 EWS : 320 SC : 320 ST : 320 Other : 320
Minimum Rs. 51,320/- & Maximum Rs. 1,27,310/- Per Month
HOW TO APPLY
1. Read the advertisement carefully, Before you apply.
2. The Applicant has to read the User Guide (https://www.tspsc.gov.in) for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
3. Applicant shall note that, the details available in OTR database at the time of submitting the application will only be considered for the purpose of this notification. Hence, the candidate is advised to update / edit the details in OTR form before submitting online application form. The Time and Date of submission of the application will be printed on the application PDF form. Changes made by the applicant in OTR details after submission of application form will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
4. The Commission is not responsible for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars submitted in the application form. The applicant is therefore advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in his/her own interest before submitting the application.
5. Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of the application form. The eligibility of the applicant will be decided based on the particulars given in the online application form in terms of notification and it is validated by the software and it will be taken as final. For eg: If an applicant fails to update the OTR regarding his/her PH status before applying, the applicant will not be considered for PH vacancies. Applicants should therefore be very careful, while entering the data and uploading / submitting the application form online.
6. Incomplete/incorrect application forms will be rejected. The information if any furnished by the applicant subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances unless specifically called for. Applicants should be careful in filling up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny/verification of certificates, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of the recruitment process or even at a later stage.
7. Before uploading/submitting of application form, the applicant should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank, otherwise, application form will not be accepted.
8. The Commission will not make any corrections in the application form submitted by the applicant.
9. Applicant must click on Save & Pay Button after filling and preview of the application. Otherwise the application particulars will not be saved in the database.
10. Handwritten/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Forms will not be entertained. The Commission will not be held responsible for the applications submitted in any other mode.
11. For any Technical problems related to the Online submission and downloading of HallTickets please contact 040-23542185 or 040-23542187 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.00 P.M on working days) or mail to email@example.com
12. For any information, visit the official site.
Notopedia.com is your ultimate destination for staying informed about the latest opportunities in the realm of government employment in India. We understand the significance of sarkari jobs, sarkari naukri, and government jobs in shaping careers and providing stable employment. Our platform is your go-to source for discovering the most up-to-date and comprehensive information on sarkari job vacancies across various sectors, including railway jobs, engineering roles, and more. We provide timely sarkari job alerts, ensuring that you never miss out on a promising opportunity. Whether you're a 12th pass student, a civil engineer, or any professional seeking a government position, Notopedia has you covered with detailed insights into sarkari bharti and upcoming govt jobs. Stay informed, stay ahead with our meticulously curated content and access the latest sarkari naukri results, exam notifications, and vacancy updates for 2023 and beyond. Your journey towards a successful government career starts here with Notopedia, India’s largest Sarkari Job Portal.
News about the latest admissions, results, upcoming government jobs, Sarkari exams and many more.
Register at Notopedia for free today, so that you won’t need to hunt the net for free study material & other resources when you face the need.