Notopedia is a nonprofit organization with a mission to provide free learning support to all. Click here to donate or volunteer
Notopedia has a mission to provide free learning support. Click here to donate or volunteer.
Total Post: 425
PGCIL Diploma Trainee 2023 CBT Admit Card Released
About: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the admit card for computer based test of Diploma Trainee 2023 Southern Region-2. Click on the link given below to download the admit card.
CBT Admit Card for Southern Region-2
CBT Exam Date for Southern Region-2
CBT Answer Key
CBT Answer Key (Video)
CBT Date (Video)
Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee : 01/09/2023
Last Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee : 23/09/2023
Date of CBT : 24/11/2023
Re-scheduled CBT Date : 05/12/2023
CBT Date for Southern Region-2 : 08/02/2024
1st September, 2023
23rd September, 2023
Max - 27 years (Age relaxation is applicable as per POWERGRID)
Full-Time Regular Three Years Diploma in relevant discipline of engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute.
Advt. No: CC/06/2023
Details of posts with a category-wise breakup are as follows:
The post-wise, Qualification are as follows:
GEN : 300 OBC : 300 EWS : 300
Minimum Rs. 25,500/- & Maximum Rs. 1,17,500/- Per Month
Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Dehradun, Jammu, Srinagar, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Varanasi, Agra etc.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Read the advertisement carefully, Before you apply.
2. The candidates should apply online through the official link on or before 23 September 2023.
3. Keep your Documents whole, and at the time of submission check each document carefully.
4. Wherever an Application Fee is required for Submission of an Application, It Must be submitted on time, or else the Application will be rejected.
5. After successful submission of an application, it is required to have a copy of your application form, for further process.
6. For any other information, visit the official site.
1. Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years or above are eligible to apply.
2. The candidature of the candidate at all stages of the selection process shall be provisional in nature.
3. Mere submission of application to POWERGRID does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
4. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates not meeting the specified criteria shall not be considered for selection.
5. Applications in which the essential qualification / age cannot be fully ascertained will be liable for rejection. Accordingly, it is the responsibility of candidate to satisfy that he / she meets the eligibility criteria (as mentioned in this advertisement) fully before applying, to properly fill the application and provide necessary documents asked for. The online application form will not be checking the eligibility.
6. All photocopies of documents (along with the application) submitted at the time of Document Verification, if called for, should be self-attested by the candidate. Candidates should retain sufficient number of same coloured size photograph as used in the online application for future use.
7. The candidate must possess qualifications recognized by the relevant statutory bodies like Technical Board / Institute, etc.
8. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech. /BE / M.Tech. /ME etc. with or without Diploma is not allowed for the post of Diploma Trainee i.e., the candidate should not possess higher qualification like B.Tech. /BE / M.Tech. /ME etc. till date of joining of the candidate. At the time of application and at the time of joining, the candidate shall submit an undertaking that he/she is not possessing Higher technical qualification like B.Tech. /BE / M.Tech. /ME etc. and in case it is found subsequently that he/she has submitted any false declaration or suppressed any information, his/her candidature/application shall be liable for rejection and if appointed, services shall be liable for termination at any stage of service.
9. Wherever CGPA / OGPA / DGPA or Letter Grade in diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the Technical Board/ Institute.
10. In case the candidates are awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades / CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the Technical Board / institution from where they have obtained the qualification. In case the Technical Board / institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
11. Recruitment of Diploma Trainees are conducted on regional basis against requirement of concerned regions. Hence, candidates joining as Diploma Trainees in regions are not entitled for Inter-region transfer request. However, candidates are liable to be posted at the discretion of management to serve at any of the company’s offices / establishments / units or any other government departments, statutory body or public sector undertaking anywhere in India or abroad.
12. Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment / selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
13. Application Fee is non-refundable even if the candidature is rejected for any reason.
14. Applications should be submitted through online mode only.
15. Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC – Non - Creamy Layer as on closing date of online submission of application to POWERGRID.
16. All computations of Age and Essential Qualification etc., shall be as on closing date of online application. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
17. If any certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi / English, candidates are advised to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language at the time of application or whenever called for.
18. Candidates working in Govt./PSU are required to submit “No Objection Certificate” at the time of filling application.
19. Computer Based Test of all notified post shall be conducted on “Single Day in Single Session” for all Regions. Hence, interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply for “Any One Region” only.
20. The vacancies are Region-specific and are not interlinked with each other i.e., the vacancy notified for a particular Region will be treated as separate vacancy for that Region only. Separate Common Merit List shall be drawn for each Region/CC post-wise.
21. In case of selection, the offer of appointment shall be issued by the concerned Region for which the application is submitted and subsequently appeared for Computer Based Test (CBT).
22. Once opted for a Region by the candidate in the online application form, the option to change the Region shall not be allowed under any circumstances. The candidate shall not be considered for the post of any other Region i.e., the candidature of the applicant shall be considered only for the Region for which the application is submitted.
23. In case a candidate submits more than one application for the same post, the application with the latest registration number shall only be considered.
24. SC/ST/PwBD Candidates shall be reimbursed sleeper class rail fare/bus fare by shortest route for to and fro travel for the purpose of appearing in Computer Based Test, provided they meet the laid down criteria, on production of railway ticket/number/bus ticket for onward journey and selfattested copy of SC/ST/PwBD certificate, restricted to distance between the address for communication and the test centre.
25. Candidates are required to fill in their bank details such as bank A/C No, Bank’s name Branch Name, IFSC code etc. in the online application form to enable to process TA payment online, if applicable.
26. For the Un-Reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/EWS/OBC (NCL) candidates can apply subject to meeting with all general standards of eligibility.
27. There is no provision of re-checking / re-evaluation of response Sheets / Answers.
28. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment / selection process without notice or if joined services are liable to be terminated, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if POWERGRID comes across any evidence / knowledge that the qualification / experience and any other particulars indicated in the application / personal resumes / other forms / formats are not recognized / false / misleading and /or amounts to suppression of information / particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID or that the candidate has been shortlisted for next stage in the process / has secured employment in POWERGRID through or adopting any unfair means.
29. Management reserves the right to raise or lower the qualifying standards in any stage of the selection process depending on availability of sufficient number of candidates.
30. Candidate data may be shared with third party for conduct of CBT and evaluation purpose with adequate security.
31. Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, nonavailability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained.
32. No correspondence regarding this recruitment made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID will be entertained.
33. Legal jurisdiction will be NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute.
34. All information regarding this recruitment process would be available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for important updates. Once registered for POWERGRID, all correspondences shall be made through their registered email ID / SMS or candidate login only.
35. For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to email@example.com. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap. Please write “Recruitment of Diploma Trainee-2023-24 ” in the subject line of e-mail.
Notopedia.com is your ultimate destination for staying informed about the latest opportunities in the realm of government employment in India. We understand the significance of sarkari jobs, sarkari naukri, and government jobs in shaping careers and providing stable employment. Our platform is your go-to source for discovering the most up-to-date and comprehensive information on sarkari job vacancies across various sectors, including railway jobs, engineering roles, and more. We provide timely sarkari job alerts, ensuring that you never miss out on a promising opportunity. Whether you're a 12th pass student, a civil engineer, or any professional seeking a government position, Notopedia has you covered with detailed insights into sarkari bharti and upcoming govt jobs. Stay informed, stay ahead with our meticulously curated content and access the latest sarkari naukri results, exam notifications, and vacancy updates for 2023 and beyond. Your journey towards a successful government career starts here with Notopedia, India’s largest Sarkari Job Portal.
News about the latest admissions, results, upcoming government jobs, Sarkari exams and many more.
Register at Notopedia for free today, so that you won’t need to hunt the net for free study material & other resources when you face the need.