Notopedia is a nonprofit organization with a mission to provide free learning support to all. Click here to donate or volunteer
Notopedia has a mission to provide free learning support. Click here to donate or volunteer.
Total Posts: 300
UIIC Assistant 2023 Admit Card Released
About: United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has released the admit card for Assistant 2023. To download the admit card, click on the link provided below.
Download Admit Card
Application Begin : 16/12/2023
Last Date for Apply Online : 06/01/2024
Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 06/01/2024
Exam Date : 06/02/2024
Admit Card Available : 29/01/2024
16th December, 2023
6th January, 2024
21 - 40 years (Age relaxation is applicable as per UIICL)
Graduate from a recognized University and Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Advt. No: UIIC/HO-HRM/Asst/2023
The post-wise, Qualification are as follows:
GEN : 1000 OBC : 1000 EWS : 1000 SC : 250 ST : 250 Other : 250
Minimum Rs. 22,405/- & Maximum Rs. 62,265/- Per Month
Andaman & Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chattisgarh, Goa etc
HOW TO APPLY
1. Read the advertisement carefully, Before you apply.
2. The candidates should apply online through the official link on or before 06 January 2024.
3. Keep your Documents whole, and at the time of submission check each document carefully.
4. Wherever an Application Fee is required for Submission of an Application, It Must be submitted on time, or else the Application will be rejected.
5. After successful submission of an application, it is required to have a copy of your application form, for further process.
6. For any other information, visit the official site.
1. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the Company’s website www.uiic.co.in under Recruitment Section for updates/ notices/ instructions.
2. Decision of the Company in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all the candidates.
3. Any notice/ communication meant for the candidates displayed on the Company’s Website or sent by Registered/ Speed Posts or conveyed to the email id mentioned in the application at the time of registration with the Company, shall be deemed to be sufficient service of communication upon the candidate, for all purposes.
4. Mobile Phones and / or any other electronic devices are banned in the Campus of Examination / Regional language test hall.
5. The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test.
6. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
7. Decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Company in this behalf.
8. If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session is required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
9. The responses (answers) of individual candidates would be analyzed with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, Company reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
10. Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any of the Company’s recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
11. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate for consideration for the posts.
Notopedia.com is your ultimate destination for staying informed about the latest opportunities in the realm of government employment in India. We understand the significance of sarkari jobs, sarkari naukri, and government jobs in shaping careers and providing stable employment. Our platform is your go-to source for discovering the most up-to-date and comprehensive information on sarkari job vacancies across various sectors, including railway jobs, engineering roles, and more. We provide timely sarkari job alerts, ensuring that you never miss out on a promising opportunity. Whether you're a 12th pass student, a civil engineer, or any professional seeking a government position, Notopedia has you covered with detailed insights into sarkari bharti and upcoming govt jobs. Stay informed, stay ahead with our meticulously curated content and access the latest sarkari naukri results, exam notifications, and vacancy updates for 2023 and beyond. Your journey towards a successful government career starts here with Notopedia, India’s largest Sarkari Job Portal.
News about the latest admissions, results, upcoming government jobs, Sarkari exams and many more.
Register at Notopedia for free today, so that you won’t need to hunt the net for free study material & other resources when you face the need.