Notopedia is a nonprofit organization with a mission to provide free learning support to all. Click here to donate or volunteer
Notopedia has a mission to provide free learning support. Click here to donate or volunteer.
Total Posts: 6160
SBI Apprentice 2023 Admit Card Released
About: State Bank of India (SBI) has released the admit card for Apprentice 2023. To download the admit card, click on the link provided below.
Download Admit Card
How to Download Admit Card (Video)
Application Begin : 01/09/2023
Last Date for Apply Online : 21/09/2023
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 21/09/2023
Exam Date : November 2023
Admit Card Available : 20/11/2023
1st September, 2023
21st September, 2023
20 - 28 years (Age relaxation is applicable as per SBI)
Graduate (Relevant Subject)
Advt. No: CRPD/APPR/2023-24/17
Details of posts with a category-wise breakup are as follows:
Andaman & Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Manipuri, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam Mizoram, Bihar Nagaland, Chandigarh Punjabi Odisha, Chhattisgarh Pondicherry, Goa, Punjab etc
HOW TO APPLY
1. Read the advertisement carefully, Before you apply.
2. The candidates should apply online through the official link on or before 21 September 2023.
3. Keep your Documents whole, and at the time of submission check each document carefully.
4. Wherever an Application Fee is required for Submission of an Application, It Must be submitted on time, or else the Application will be rejected.
5. After successful submission of an application, it is required to have a copy of your application form, for further process.
6. For any other information, visit the official site.
1. The Candidate should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship either in SBI or in any other organization earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the apprenticeship Act 1961 as amended. The training duration / apprenticeship or engagement period shall be 1 year and Govt. of India Guidelines will be followed for leave, working conditions and holidays.
2. Candidates who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of the educational qualifications, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Apprentices.
3. No Ex-servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen shall be engaged as an apprentice and there is no reservation to Ex-servicemen/ Disabled ex-servicemen in the apprentice engagement.
4. SBI shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period. After completion of Apprenticeship period, candidates will be relieved from the respective work area.
5. The decision of the Bank will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the Bank based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability / insufficient number of candidates.
6. Online applications which are incomplete shall not be considered as “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”. No communication will be entertained in this regard.
7. Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for engagement in apprentice. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the apprentice on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of document verification. Admission to tests will be purely provisional without verification of age/qualification/category (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD), etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.
8. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
9. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
10. Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained, and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/appearance by a candidate in examination will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
11. The possibility for occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
12. Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
13. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates, at the time of engagement, if called for.
14. A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/ she does not belong to the creamy layer as on last date of registration. OBC certificate containing the 'Non-creamy layer' clause, issued during the period 01.04.2023 to the date of engagement as apprentice, if found suitable for, will have to be submitted at the time of engagement.
15. Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India for the relevant financial year.
16. PwBD candidates should produce disability certificate, on prescribed format issued by a competent authority as per the Government of India Guidelines.
17. Candidates are advised to keep their registered e-mail ID/mobile active for receiving advices, viz. call letters/advices etc.
18. Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank and such engagement will also be subject to all relevant rules/policies/guidelines of the Bank.
19. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
20. The candidates will have to appear for the tests at their own cost. SBI will not pay or reimburse any such expenses.
21. Engagement of selected apprentices is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank and satisfactory completion of KYE formalities.
22. No change of data after submission of final online submission of application is allowed.
23. All candidates (except those belonging to North Eastern states where an alternate ID proof will do) should produce Aadhaar number before engagement, i.e. contract signing for doing apprenticeship training.
24. The Bank reserves the right to cancel the selection process partially/completely at any stage.
Notopedia.com is your ultimate destination for staying informed about the latest opportunities in the realm of government employment in India. We understand the significance of sarkari jobs, sarkari naukri, and government jobs in shaping careers and providing stable employment. Our platform is your go-to source for discovering the most up-to-date and comprehensive information on sarkari job vacancies across various sectors, including railway jobs, engineering roles, and more. We provide timely sarkari job alerts, ensuring that you never miss out on a promising opportunity. Whether you're a 12th pass student, a civil engineer, or any professional seeking a government position, Notopedia has you covered with detailed insights into sarkari bharti and upcoming govt jobs. Stay informed, stay ahead with our meticulously curated content and access the latest sarkari naukri results, exam notifications, and vacancy updates for 2023 and beyond. Your journey towards a successful government career starts here with Notopedia, India’s largest Sarkari Job Portal.
News about the latest admissions, results, upcoming government jobs, Sarkari exams and many more.
Register at Notopedia for free today, so that you won’t need to hunt the net for free study material & other resources when you face the need.