Notopedia is a nonprofit organization with a mission to provide free learning support to all. Click here to donate or volunteer
Notopedia has a mission to provide free learning support. Click here to donate or volunteer.
Total Posts: 185
NTA EPFO Stenographer (Group C) 2023 Admit Card Released
About: National Testing Agency (NTA) and Employees' Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) have released the admit card for skill test of Stenographer (Group C) 2023. To download the admit card, click on the link provided below.
Download Skill Test Admit Card
Check Exam City / Date
Check Exam City / Date (Video)
Skill Test Notice
Skill Test Instruction
Skill Test Instruction (Video)
Stage I Provisional Answer Key
Download Admit Card
How to Download Admit Card (Video)
Exam City Information
Download Exam Notice
EPFO Official Website
Application Begin : 27/03/2023
Last Date for Apply Online : 26/04/2023
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 26/04/2023
Correction Date : 27 to 28/04/2023
Exam Date : 01/08/2023
Result Available : 16/09/2023
Skill Test Date : 18/11/2023
27th March, 2023
26th April, 2023
18 - 27 years (Age relaxation is applicable as per EPFO)
12 Exam in Any Recognized Board in India., Dictation: 10 Min at 80 Word Per Minute, Transcription : English 50 Word Per Minute / Hindi 65 Word Per Minute
Advt. No: A-12024/2/2021-EXAM/189
Details of posts with a category-wise breakup are as follows:
GEN : 700 OBC : 700 EWS : 700
Minimum Rs. 25,500/- & Maximum Rs. 81,100/- Per Month
HOW TO APPLY
1. Read the advertisement carefully, Before you apply.
2. The candidates should apply online through the official link on or before 26 April 2023.
3. Keep your Documents whole, and at the time of submission check each document carefully.
4. Wherever an Application Fee is required for Submission of an Application, It Must be submitted on time, or else the Application will be rejected.
5. After successful submission of an application, it is required to have a copy of your application form, for further process.
6. For any other information, visit the official site.
1. The EPFO reserves right to alter the number of vacancies, modify Examination process and fix the minimum cut off marks without assigning any reason thereof. Vacancies calculated and indicated in advertisement are subject to change. All instructions are to be complied with strictly by the candidates in the Examination.
2. Candidates should have their own Mobile Number and valid & active e-mail ID as NTA/EPFO shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and e-mail. Candidates are advised to keep their personal email ID and mobile number active as all correspondence pertaining to examination will be communicated on email address and mobile number provided at the time of filling online application. Any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address will not be entertained at any stage.
3. The decision of EPFO shall be final in all matters relating to Eligibility, Acceptance or Rejection of the applications/ candidature of any applicant, Penalty for false information, Mode of Examination process, Allotment of Examination Centers, Selection & Appointment to the post and etc.
4. Candidates are advised to go through the website https://recruitment.nta.nic.inand EPFO website www.epfindia.gov.in regularly for latest updated information and other references.
5. Candidate must carefully read the Instructions for filling Application Form on line given in the advertisement. Candidates not complying with the Instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
6. Information such as his/her Name, Contact details/Address, Email ID, Category, PH Status, Educational Qualification details, Date of Birth, etc. provided by the candidate in the Online Application Form shall be treated as FINAL. The Candidates shall fill their complete postal address with PIN Code for further correspondence.
7. Any request for change in such particulars after the closure of the correction period shall not be considered either by NTA or by the EPFO.
8. Center/City allocation will depend upon technical and logistical feasibility. Candidates may have to travel to other Cities/States.
9. The examination is conducted on All India basis. The shortlisted candidate can be posted anywhere in India.
Notopedia.com is your ultimate destination for staying informed about the latest opportunities in the realm of government employment in India. We understand the significance of sarkari jobs, sarkari naukri, and government jobs in shaping careers and providing stable employment. Our platform is your go-to source for discovering the most up-to-date and comprehensive information on sarkari job vacancies across various sectors, including railway jobs, engineering roles, and more. We provide timely sarkari job alerts, ensuring that you never miss out on a promising opportunity. Whether you're a 12th pass student, a civil engineer, or any professional seeking a government position, Notopedia has you covered with detailed insights into sarkari bharti and upcoming govt jobs. Stay informed, stay ahead with our meticulously curated content and access the latest sarkari naukri results, exam notifications, and vacancy updates for 2023 and beyond. Your journey towards a successful government career starts here with Notopedia, India’s largest Sarkari Job Portal.
News about the latest admissions, results, upcoming government jobs, Sarkari exams and many more.
Register at Notopedia for free today, so that you won’t need to hunt the net for free study material & other resources when you face the need.